SS | Baked Egg Wonton Cups
By Jen Sweet [Travels in Cooking]
Baked Egg Wonton Cups:
For Breakfast, lunch or a dinner appetizer
- Wonton Wrappers
- Pam Spray
- Salt & Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Spray Pam or grease muffin pan
3. Place wonton wrappers in muffin pan to form a cup
4. Break an egg in the middle of the wonton wrapper
5. Sprinkle a dash of salt & pepper, or perhaps some garlic or basil if you are feeling crazy!
6. Bake from 5-10 minutes, depending on how many eggs you have in the pan.
Jen’s thoughts and Recommendations:
This is a Jen creation! Since I am big breakfast fan and you can have this dish anytime of the day, this is my new favorite! These are also very easy to eat since they form an easy cup that only requires a napkin if necessary. I think this would also be a great brunch recipe so that you can feed lots of people with one pan and no eggs to order. That means more time with your guests!
Jen is a home chef and writer of the recipe blog Travels in Cooking. Catch her Sunday Suppers dinner ideas every week right here at Eat.Drink.Repeat.