Easy Bake | Mammas Mac & Cheese | 1Recipe
9 oz. your favorite noodles!
4 tablespoons butter
¼ cup flour
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon dry mustard
¼ teaspoon black pepper
⅛ teaspoon smoked paprika
2½ cups milk
3 cups grated medium cheddar cheese*
1 cup grated Swiss cheese
1. Boil pasta to desired temperature. Strain.
2. Melt butter in medium pot over mid head.
3. Add flour, salt, mustard, 1/8 tsp paprika. Stir constantly for 3 minutes.
4. Add milk stir over mid heat till sauce thickens, (10 min).
5. Remove from heat and add 2 cups cheddar and 1 cup Swiss cheese. Stir till melted.
6. Add half the noodles & half the cheese sauce to 2 quart casserole dish. Toss to cover noodles.
7. Sprinkle with cheddar. Combine the rest of the noodles & cheese sauce.
8. Sprinkle top with cheddar, peprika and seasoned bread crumbs.
9. Bake 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes until top is browned.