Eats | YARR! Blackened Tilapia | 1Recipe
YARRR! Blackened Tilapia
1/4tsp Smoked Paprika
1/2tsp Onion Powder
1tsp Garlic Powder
1/2tsp Chili Powder
1tsp Black Pepper
1tsp Sea Salt
Olive Oil or Cooking Spray
1M Tilapia Filet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine dry seasoning in small side bowl.
3. Wet both sides of the filet slightly and season both sides lightly.
4. Grease 1 quart casserole with cooking spray or a tablespoon or less of olive oil.
5. Place filet in casserole and sprinkle remaining seasoning over the filet.
6. Bake 12-15 minutes or until fish is flaky.